This website is administered by Australasian Dance Collective Limited trading as Australasian Dance Collective (ADC) (ABN 12 010 545 187). You agree to the following terms and conditions by purchasing a ticket to an ADC performance:
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Cameras and other recording devices are not permitted. We reserve the right to request the deletion of any unauthorised photos or videos.
- Entry to the performance cannot be guaranteed if you arrive later than the advertised performance start time. If you are admitted late, you must enter in a way that causes minimum disturbance to the performance. This may include sitting in designated seats closest to the entry and forfeiting pre-reserved seats.
- Re-admittance to the space cannot be guaranteed if you leave mid-performance. If you are re-admitted into the space, you must re-enter in a way that causes minimum disturbance to the performance. This may include sitting in designated seats closest to the entry and forfeiting pre-reserved seats.
- ADC will endeavour to disclose warnings regarding language, adult themes, haze, strobe and nudity to audience members prior to the production.
- Details of an event may be changed without prior notice. Artists or performers may be added, withdrawn or substituted for specific performances. Wherever possible, ADC will advise customers of any event changes prior to the commencement of the performance, or at the event where prior notice is not possible.
- ADC is a member of Live Performance Australia and complies with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice. Please click here to access a PDF of the Consumer Code. Any queries or complaints relating to the code can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 3257 4222.
- Ticket prices may fluctuate due to demand and ADC reserves the right to alter prices without notice.
- A successful purchase will generate a booking reference number. ADC takes no responsibility for incomplete purchases that have not received a booking reference number, where the customer has made no attempt to confirm the order.
- ADC reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Refunds and exchanges are in line with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- Exchanges from one performance date/time to another are allowed where feasible. Exchanges from one production to another are not permitted.
- Performance date/time exchanges may include a rebooking fee.
- 48 hours notice must be given to perform an exchange.
- In the event of a performance cancellation, a refund will be provided to the original ticket purchaser. Customers may be at risk of no refund if the purchase was made from an unauthorised seller.
We acknowledge the First Nations people as the Traditional Owners of Meanjin (Brisbane).
In the spirit of reconciliation Australasian Dance Collective acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their deep connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Click anywhere to continue