- Australasian Dance Collective H&S Plan
- The Judith Wright Arts Centre H&S Plan
- The Dance and Physical Performance Award Industry Plan
Set in the heart of busy Brunswick Street in the iconic Judith Wright Arts Centre in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley, the Australasian Dance Collective Dance Studio is perfect for your next dance or exercise class or rehearsal, or even for your next event, board meeting or training course.
420 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, BRISBANE
Entrance on either Brunswick street (during hours) or Berwick Street (after hours). ADC offices are located on Level 3, ADC Studio is located on Level 4
Corporate & Short-Term Occasional Hire $65.00 p/hour
For Regular Long-Term Hire agreements and rates, please enquire.
The studio is generally available for hire outside of business hours and on weekends only
The ADC studio space is approximately 217m² (17.1m L x 12.7m W). Working height in the studio is 3.6m to the underslung lighting grid (note: max rigging capacity on grid is 15kg p/m²).
A full wall of full length mirrors
Fully sprung dance floor with permanently installed Harlequin™ Cascade vinyl surface, ideal for ballet, jazz and contemporary dance.
Portable ballet barres available
Studio features a full range four-speaker sound system. Input options are 3.5mm TRS/Apple Lightning (adaptor included), Bluetooth, as well as microphone and line inputs.
Access to fully-equipped change rooms and toilets
ADC has just one studio. Heritage red brick, and picturesque views from the many windows out to the Valley and neighbouring suburbs
The capacity of the studio is 50 people
Studio fully accessible by passenger lift and stairs; direct access from JWAC loading dock via goods lift is also available as required and by prior communication with Production Manager. There is no car parking available on site, paid street and secure parking is available nearby.
You must carry a face mask at all times, wear it indoors* and wear it outdoors if you can’t physically distance.
*not required when eating, drinking, exercising rigorously or in the case of an approved exemption.
1. You must have in place and provide us with a copy of your COVID Health & Safety Plan.
2. You must provide us with a copy of your COVID Safe Checklist.
3. You must follow the Ausdance DPPA Industry COVID Safe Plan that has been approved by the Chief Medical Officer.
4. You must prominently display your checklist whilst using the ADC studio.
5. You must provide us with your current, paid and up to date, Public Liability Insurance.
We recommend visiting the Ausdance QLD website (www.ausdanceqld.org.au) for information and guidance on how to provide a safe environment for your participants.
The following is general advice, as outlined by Ausdance QLD:
- Dance Studios/dance classes and performances CAN operate.
- Contact Dancing/Partner Dancing can now take place.
- You must follow the current density requirements.
- You must operate in accordance with your COVID Safe Checklist
- Use your QR check-in Code. Make sure every person checks in.
Once you have met these requirements, and would like to organise your studio hire, please contact us via email by clicking below.
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone over the phone, please call 073257 4222.
We acknowledge the First Nations people as the Traditional Owners of Meanjin (Brisbane).
In the spirit of reconciliation the Australasian Dance Collective acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Click anywhere to continue