- You must provide us with your current, paid and up to date, Public Liability Insurance (Certificate of Currency).
- You must complete, sign, and return the Studio Hire; Letter of Agreement (LOA), which will be sent to directly to you after terms of hire have been met.
- You must adhere to the terms and conditions as outlined in the LOA, including payment of hire fee's, deposits and any other associated fee's (if relevant).
- You must attend a safety & workspace induction to the studio prior to your hire.
420 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, BRISBANE
Entrance on either Brunswick street (during hours) or Berwick Street (after hours). ADC offices are located on Level 3, ADC Studio is located on Level 4
For Regular Long-Term Hire agreements and rates, please enquire.
We recommend visiting the ausDANCE QLD website (www.ausdanceqld.org.au) for information and guidance on how to provide a safe environment for your participants, including information on the following:
- Government Advice
- Financial Advice
- COVID Safe Resources
- General Templates & Resources
When you are ready:
- Make sure to gather all the relevant documents required (ready to send)
- Please consider the dates, frequency and timeframes that you are looking to hire (remember the ADC Dance Studio is available generally, after hours and on weekends),
- Get in contact with ADC today to enquire!
Once you have met these requirements, and would like to organise your studio hire, please contact us via email by clicking below.
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone over the phone, please call 073257 4222.
We acknowledge the First Nations people as the Traditional Owners of Meanjin (Brisbane).
Australasian Dance Collective acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their deep connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Click anywhere to continue